How To Customize the Windows 7 log-on screen
Windows 7 makes it easy changing the Windows log-on screen.
1. Go to start, and click on Run, type Regedit & press enter there.
2. Navigate to : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\ LogonUI\Background
3. Double-click the OEMBackground DWORD key
4. Set value of the key to 1.
5. Select a background image for Logon Screen with size less than 256KB in size (Use of Image Resize software like VSO Resizer can help)
6. Copy that image into the
7. Rename the image to backgroundDefault.jpg
8. Reboot, and now your logon Image would have changed.
Here is my logon screen: