Wednesday 17 August 2016

HOW TO ENABLE THE DEVELOPER OPTIONS ON ANDROID 4.2 AND ABOVE DEVICES

If you have upgraded your android phone to Android 4.2 or higher, you would be surprised to see that your phone wont have the Developer options in the settings. The same happened with me when I upgraded my Galaxy S3 to Android 4.2. After the upgrade I found out the developer options was missing and since I had to enable USB debugging, I was desperately searched the internet for a solution.
Fortunately after searching through the internet for a few minutes, I finally found out that by default the developer options was hidden on android 4.2. This is same for all android phones running android 4.2 and higher, irrespective of the manufacturers.
don’t know the reason behind Google hiding the developer options, but if you want to enable the developer options on your android device running android 4.2 or higher, the following steps should help you out.

How to Enable the Developer options on Android 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 devices.

  • Step 1: Go to your Android phone’s Settings.
  • Step 2: Navigate to your phone’s About device section in the settings.
  • Step 3: Quickly tap multiple times on the Build number ( around 10 times ) and you should see a message stating that the Developer options are enabled.
  • Step 5: Now go back and the developer option should have appeared in your phone’s settings.

1 comment:

  1. If you are in need of financial Help, don't hesitate to place an order for a program card that can withdraw any amount you want. Deserve Cards are very transparent and easy to deal with. You can Purchase Deserve cards that can withdraw up to $50,000 to $100,000 limit without being detected because of the programming of the card.  I'm extremely grateful to them for being honest with their words and delivering the card to me. This is the third day of receiving the card and I have withdrawn $9,500 from the Deserve Programmed Card. I tried purchasing the card previously from someone else, but it never arrived until I tried skylink technology for those in need of more money, you can also contact them. you can place order for the card Via whatsapp +1(213)785-1553 or their Email: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com 

    ReplyDelete